Located in Red Hook, NY this third generation farm spans over 300 acres.
Their U-Pick selection includes:
Their Farm Market is a collection of our favorite local goods and produce from around the Hudson Valley.
Items found in the farm store include:
- Assorted Cheeses
- Beef, Poultry, Eggs and more
- Whole bean coffee
- Raw honey
- Craft Beer
- Locally made granola
- Ginger Elixirs
In addition, this is one of the more unique Hudson Valley Farms, they also have:
- the SOHU Craft Market – featuring over 25 local artisans showcasing their work for sale.
- The Harvest Art Gallery – a unique space featuring several works by local Hudson Valley artists.
- Farms Trails – The farm has always been open to the public beyond the end of our picking season and available for walking. Signs are posted on the property leading you down the paths.
- Goat Feedings – Bring a few quarters to feed the goats alfalfa pellets from your hand.
- Stay at the Farm Studio & The Schoolhouse – The Farm Studio and Schoolhouse are a small one bedroom apartment converted existing buildings on the property. They can be rented through AirBNB.
FYI: Although dogs are allowed on the farm, they are not permitted in the asparagus or strawberry fields. Please keep your dog on leash at all times and pick up after them.