Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center
The collections of the Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center chart the history of art from antiquity to the present and comprise over 21,000 works.
The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center was founded in 1864 as the Vassar College Art Gallery.
Vassar was the first college or university in the country to include an art museum as part of its original plan.
The current 36,000 square foot facility was designed by Cesar Pelli and named in honor of the new building’s primary donor Frances Lehman Loeb, a member of the Class of 1928.
Group tours are suspended at this time.
Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Sunday: 1pm – 5pm
Parking is on Raymond Avenue only. Entrance to the galleries is via the Raymond Ave. gate through the sculpture garden.