Located in Poughquag, Barton Orchards is open daily for farm fun on their 175 acres.
Their U-Pick Selection consists of:
Pick your own fruits and vegetables beginning the last week of July.
Then as fall arrives:
- cider donuts,
- ice cream,
- apple picking every Weekend thru October.
Come play on the Farm. PYO-Bring your own Wagon!
Pick-your-Own Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat-Sun 9am-6pm.
Additional activities include:
- Tree Top Adventures (fees apply)
- Bark Park (Open Daily)
- Live Music (during festivals and on weekends)
- Fun Park: Mazes and games (Festival Weekends Only)
- Petting Zoo and Playground (Open Daily)
- Farm Market (Open Daily/Year-round)
- Concessions: ice cream, donuts, etc (Open daily)
- Corn Maze (Festival Weekends Only)
- Hay Rides (Festival Weekends Only)
Free during NON-FESTIVAL Days